Benazir Income Support Program BISP Bachat Scheme has been announced by the Federal Govt. of Pakistan. The 25th of November, 2023 was the day when this plan was revealed. It is important that you read all of the facts and verify that you are eligible. Existing recipients of the BISP Program, as well as those working in informal employment and for daily pay, are eligible for the BISP Savings program.
BISP Bachat Scheme 2024 Online Registration
For the Benazir Income Support Program, applications for the savings plan are now being accepted. Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Neelam, Peshawar, Lucky Marwat, Quetta, Qila Saifullah, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Sukkur, Gilgit, and Astor are the cities that are presently participating in the launch of the BISP Bachat Saving Scheme. In order to submit an application, please provide your details. According to the Benazir Income Support Program, there is no price associated with the submission of an application.
- To be eligible to take part in the program, you will need to establish a savings account with the bank.
- Individuals that take part in the program will get money deposited into their bank accounts. They will get money on a regular basis ranging from around 500 to 1000 rupees.
- By participating in BISP Bachat Saving Scheme, consumers will get an extra forty percent of their savings.
- The program will last for a period of two years. After that they will be able to withdraw the whole money that they have invested.
- In the course of this two-year term, you are not permitted to withdraw the principle amount. During this time, the contribution that was made by BISP as well as the interest that was granted would be taken out of the bank.
- It is possible for you to leave the program at any time; however, you will not be able to rejoin it until the course of the plan has come to a close.
Also Check your eligibility: https://savings.bisp.gov.pk/