How to Apply Online for a Learner’s Permit via DLIMS Punjab
Great news for Punjab driving learner aiming for a license! The government has announced that you may now register online for a learner’s permit in Punjab. This comes just after their campaign against drivers without licenses. Many people went to licensing offices in order to get a learner’s permit, where they were required to wait for hours or even days. The great news is that you may now apply for a learner’s license online from the comfort of your home using the website or mobile app.
In Lahore or any other part of Punjab, we would want to know how to apply online for a learner’s permit. Everything is taken care of by us. Please read on as we guide you through the requirements and steps involved in filing an online application for a learner’s license.
DLIMS Punjab Online Application: Documents Needed
- An image of the applicant
- A photo or scanned copy of the original CNIC (both front and back)
- In the event that an individual is over the age of 50, a medical certificate attested to by a government physician is mandatory.
The following are the main steps in getting an online learning license in Punjab:
Register for an account on DLIMS (Driving License Information Management System Punjab) or the Rasta App. To see the iOS and Android versions, go here and here, respectively.
- Fill out the application completely.
- Upload the required files.
- Use an ATM, online banking, or mobile banking to make your payment and create an ID for your payment slip.
Apply for an Online Learner License: Steps
Use DLIMS Punjab to apply online for an e-learner driving license by doing the following:
- Register for a DLIMS account by entering your name, CNIC, and other details.
- After registration, go to the main page of your account. In the top right corner, click the “+ New Learner” button.
- Fill out the license application, making sure your data is included.
- Provide your address information.
- Select the license category for which you want to apply.
- Upload the required files, which should include a picture of you, your CNIC’s front and rear images, and a medical certificate if you’re over 50.
- Make an ID for your payment slip and make the payment using an ATM, online banking, or mobile banking.
if you want a learner’s license in Punjab, things are changing. The fee is now from January 1, 2024, it will increase to Rs. 1,000. The Chief Minister of Punjab also extended assistance by waiving fines for a period of three days after the receipt of the token from the driving license service.
In summary, these changes provide relief to the licensing centers located in Punjab. Since many people apply for permits and licenses every day, these steps—especially the online learning licensing facility—are meant to reduce wait times. No more dedicating long days or hours to get a license or learner’s permit.
How can I apply for a learner’s license online in Punjab?
You can apply for a learner’s license online in Punjab by creating an account on the DLIMS licensing website, filling out the application form, uploading the required documents, and generating a payment slip ID and paying through ATM, online banking, or mobile banking channels.
How can I get a learner’s license in Pakistan?
To get a learner’s license in Pakistan, you need to visit the nearest licensing center and submit the required documents, including your original CNIC along with a copy of CNIC, ticket of Rs. 60 for each category, and a medical certificate issued by an authorized medical practitioner.
What is the cost of a learner’s license in Punjab?
The cost of a learner’s license in Punjab is Rs. 60 until December 31, 2023. Starting January 1, 2024, the fee will increase to Rs. 1,000.
Can I apply online for a driving license in Pakistan?
Yes, you can apply online for a driving license in Pakistan by visiting the DLIMS website, downloading the required form from the download section, filling it out, and submitting the required documents to the nearest licensing center. After a licensing period of 42 days, you will need to pass the initial theoretical test and take the driving test.